Harvard funding opportunities is a cornerstone in university policies and aims to support those candidates interested in pursuing either studies or research at Harvard University. RCC’s mission is, among other aspects, to support faculty, researchers and students to come to Harvard, a mission accomplished by funding proposals for research and education.
- Harvard Graduate Degree Students Scholarships: This scheme supports with specific financial aid stays for postdoctoral researchers for a two-year period research at Harvard University.
- Faculty Research Fellowships at Harvard University: This program supports those faculty (tenure track or full professors) who will pursue research at Harvard University during one academic year with funding for this purpose.
- Students Scholarships at Harvard University: These funding opportunities are given to those graduate students planning to study at Harvard graduate and professional schools.
- Faculty Grants for Short-term funded visits at Harvard University: This program provides funding to faculty willing to come to Harvard University for specific collaboration with Harvard faculty or Harvard research teams.
- Short non-funded visits: These opportunities are given to those Scholars who have their own personal or institutional funding.