Frequently Asked Questions

What are the different visiting appointments at Harvard University?

Every School, Center or Department at Harvard University has its own regulations for visiting appointments. In order to be accepted as an RCC visitor, you will need to demonstrate any of the appointments (Visiting Fellow, Visiting Scholar, Visiting Researcher, or similar categories) granted by Harvard University.

Am I eligible for RCC Graduate Scholarships?

You are eligible to apply for one of the RCC Graduate Scholarships if you are a Graduate (licenciado/a, ingeniero/a, arquitecto/a, graduado/a, master) who enrolls in one of the Graduate Programs at Harvard University. Preference is given to students who have attended one of the RCC Partner Universities.

The Scholarships are awarded for one academic year, but recipients may apply for renewal.

Read more about Am I eligible for RCC Graduate Scholarships?

What is a short non-funded visit at RCC?

Scholars from our Partner Universities can visit RCC for a short period of time with the intention of carrying out a future research project at Harvard University.

RCC will grant you access to the Harvard libraries and you will become an RCC Fellow or an Associate.



Is there a maximum and a minimum period for my research?

The minimum lenght of Visiting Research Appointments at Harvard may vary from one center to another. Please, be sure that you have verified this aspect at your Harvard School, Center or Department.

As an RCC Fellow receiving one of the RCC Research Fellowships, there is a minimum of three months and a maximum of ten months.

As an RCC Fellow receiving one of the RCC Postdoctoral Research Fellowships, the length of the stay will last two consecutive academic years.