RCC Research Grants

How can I apply for the RCC Fellowships and Scholarships?

Every year RCC offers a number of Research Fellowships and Graduate Scholarships at Harvard University for eligible scholars and students.

To apply, please be sure you read the latest call of Research Grants and Graduate Scholarships for the procedures. Then, you will have to fill out the online application forms and upload all your required documents and information before the deadline.


Do I need to have an English Certificate?

TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or IELTS (International English Language Testing System, academic test format only) test scores for all sections are required of all applicants whose native language is not English or whose entire undergraduate/bachelor's degree program was not conducted in English.

Read more